Thursday, January 28, 2010

done with intensive language month

I just finished my test a couple hours ago. I think it went pretty well. We're correcting them in class tomorrow, so I guess I'll find out then. Kristen and I finished our tests around the same time, and since we were done early we stopped at a pasteleria on our way home, bought a couple of amazing, chocolately pasteries, and sat on a bench near the fountain and people watched. One girl was there walking her ferret. Actually, she wasn't walking it. It didn't have a leash. She just let it scamper around and would pick it up if it tried to leave the area. It was highly entertaining.

My mood improved even more when I got home, walked into my room, and found a box on my bed. My mom sent me a bunch of clothes I'd forgotten to pack, as well as a calender with family pictures she'd made me for Christmas. It completely made my day.

The sun is shining. I have a week free of classes. I'm leaving for Germany soon. Life is good. :)

1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time in Germany!!!!!!!

    Glad to hear you think your test went well! :D

    ReplyDelete